everyone's a winner baby

Congratulations to Ginny of Sweet Myrtle who has won the patchwork hexagons! Well done Ginny, I hope you enjoy making the quilt with your little daughters.

Mal and Lisette are the winners of the second and third prizes and they get to choose something from the shop as a consolation.

As a special thank you to all those who took part and left a comment, there is a nice big discount available on all Mouse goodies for the next two weeks. There are one or two of you who I've not been able to contact, so if that's you and you'd like the code, just email me and I'll pass it on to you to use.

BUT, just like on Crackerjack, nobody goes away empty handed at Mouse! I have decided that all my faithful readers will receive a 10% discount on all shop items as well. After all, it is this brilliant community we all share that makes blogging such fun and so rewarding.

To take advantage of this offer, just enter the code NOTEBOOK at the checkout and your discount will be taken off your order.

Thanks once again to everyone who joined in with the giveaway. It has been great to put some faces to names and discover many lovely new blogs. I've really enjoyed 'meeting' you all.

PS I know many of you will understand my excitement when I tell you that we had two transit van-loads of logs delivered to our driveway this afternoon for the measly sum of only twenty quid! We now look like a suburban outpost of the Forestry Commission, but who cares... that is a lot of warm fires. I found them as I was cycling here this afternoon and outrageously batted my eyelashes at a friendly Irishman... do you think it helped that I was wearing my new crochet hat?

7 comments:

HD41117 said...

Following the link to the Textile Society I found an interesting story about the closure of Southampton's Textile Conservation Centre. The reason for closure given is that plans to move "...elements of the Centre's work to the School of Archaeology, University of Oxford" weren't feasible: "The pressure on creating new student places at the University of Oxford meant that a viable plan proved impossible." Well, okay but this doesn't explain why such a move or closure was being considered in the first place. Sue, do you, or any of your readers, have any idea why the University decided to close the centre?

Congratulations to the winners of the fabulous textiles! I am envious! Well done, you lucky people. Likewise to the Irishman! I wonder if it occurred to him just what is held in a hat, sometimes.

Gigibird said...

Shall I be destined to say Ding Dongs every time I make a comment on your posts?
£20 logs? What did you do with your eye lashes?
I need to get my paws on a crochet hat.

Anonymous said...

thank you again so much Sue... myself and the girls are thrilled, especially my youngest whose nickname, coincidentally(along with little dot) is 'mouse'! We will certainly make very good use of the hexagons.
have a lovely week,
warm wishes
ginny and the girls x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the generosity! I am very thrilled!

Gilly said...

At that price for logs, it was definitely the hat!!

Sue said...

Kerrin, I don't know... maybe someone else will... seems a shame :-(

Kaylovesvintage said...

the heart is so cute, love the color also