one of those days


Today I've had one of those days when you start off all enthusiastic and get loads done and then burn yourself out really quickly and find yourself in the kitchen eating half a packet of Fox's Crunch Creams.

Anyway, for a while now I've been working on a pattern for these little bags, and I've finally arrived at one I like, which I'm pleased and relieved about, because I'm not naturally a 3D sort of girl. However, I'm not quite happy with the embroidery on this one yet - maybe it's the positioning, maybe it's the design, maybe it's the colour - not quite sure.

Unfortunately, the Fox's Crunch Creams are not helping with the decision-making process. They have made my brain go a bit la-la.

I will go and play with my threads for a bit and see what happens.

2 comments:

Theresa Crawforth said...

I really like the bag, embroidery and all! I think white on blue is a simple and gorgeous combination.

Sue said...

Thank you! I am encouraged :-)